- Erik co-founded Firstrock Capital, a global venture capital fund that has invested into 50 companies across the Americas. As part of launching his fund, he served as director of a global accelerator program in which 60 startups participated over three years.
- Prior to Firstrock, he led teams in New York for cases including restructurings of $3 billion in global subsidiaries and M&A deals worth over $10 billion.
- He has worked with enterprises, startups, universities, and governments to help craft their strategies for technological transformation, entrepreneurship and the future of work.
- He is a data scientist and Harvard MBA with distinction, speaks four languages, and his work has been noted in publications including Forbes, CNBC, and the Harvard Business Review.
- In addition to his work in technology he is deeply passionate about promoting culture and the arts, and has worked with many artists from independent musicians to New York’s Lincoln Center on their growth, audience development, and fundraising strategies.
Data Science and Venture Specialist
New York, NY