CEO | Principal Consultant
Greenwich, CT | New York, NY | Miami, FL
- In 2015 Jeffrey founded Fidelman & Company, as a result of his diverse investment and entrepreneurial background.
- Jeffrey’s investing experience began as a Partner at a VC in NYC and continued through his work with institutions and family offices seeking operational assistance with portfolio companies.
- His banking experience includes working at Morgan Stanley, running their syndication group for Private Wealth Management, and HSBC, where he collaborated with internal partners to increase revenue within the bank’s Manhattan branches.
- Jeffrey’s Real Estate experience includes co-founding a commercial/residential brokerage and working with a number of funding sources to provide short and long-term capital for real estate and other hard asset-based financings.
- His start-up experience includes founding a crowdfunded gift registry, management consulting firm, and co-founding a commercial real estate residual value insurance company, and a start-up conference series.
- Jeffrey received his bachelor’s degree from Harvard University.