- Jen is a GTM and CX strategist with over 9 years of experience leading global strategic initiatives in various industries such as financial services, FinTech, health tech, and consumer tech. Since becoming an independent consultant, she has been advising early-stage startups on successful product launch and scaling.
- In the early years of her consulting career, she advised financial institutions such as BNP on how to enter & expand in new markets in a much more stringent regulatory environment after the global financial crisis.
- Jen was the Strategy & Ops lead, reporting directly to the COO at Thomson Reuters, leading initiatives to move the needle in improving customer experience, catalyzing product innovation, and revamping Go-to-Market processes.
- As a chief of staff/field ops director of the GTM organization at Information, she instituted new account management procedures and better methods targeting the white space.
- She moved to Australia and started working at Uber as the LOB owner of Platform Funnel, managing a +500-person organization to uplift Uber’s supply generation.
- She built a travel tech startup called Levantr after joining the Newchip accelerator in 2020.